What is your most Valuable asset?
- It's Your Voice!
Thank you for Stopping by Today!
Are You ready to improve your Speech and Voice Sound so you will connect better with your listeners?
We appreciate the opportunity to work with you as a partner to help you Enhance Your Speech Delivery, Vocal Sound, and Presentations so you can get your message heard with confidence, clarity, and connection to your listeners.
Craig Smith Brenda Smith
Broadcaster Speech & Drama Coach, Author
We specialize in helping speakers and business professionals who are not actors infuse their presentations with dramatic vocal impact!
Is your Voice being Heard? Are you in Control?
We've "got your back" to finding your best voice through:
^ Click Play button to hear this podcast interview; and
Buy this E-book to Get you Started Today, along with our MP3 of specific exercises.
"Ten Steps to Unlocking Your Voice"
a Supercharge Method to Power and Profit
A complete process to speak like a pro for radio, podcasts, videos, live events, and voice-overs!
Click on Book cover for more details
How do You Sound?
Are You Being Heard?
FREE Top Ten"Quick Tips" Exercises to Voice Power and boost your vocal impact
(We never share or sell any information about anyone)
Just fill out the form below:
Tell us what you need to move forward, and we will send you an email with practical tips and strategies.
Choose how you want to learn:
- In Our Studio live
- On Skype for Coaching
- Online Seminars, Webinars
Speak, Sound, and Present Tons Better than you do now with our proven Voice Power Training Methods that are:
Results-Based Engagement-Based Performance-Based Support-Based for Your Success!
Some of the Organizations and Producers that we have worked with:
- Branksome Hall, Toronto
- Bluewater District School Board, Grey-Bruce
- BWR Radio, Hanover
- CBS School of Acting, Waterloo
- CFOS Radio, Country 93, Owen Sound
- CKFM Radio, CFRB, Easy, Toronto
- Conestoga College, Radio Broadcasting Dept., Kitchener
- Georgian College, Owen Sound
- Hanover Recreation Services
- Laurier University, MBA Program, Waterloo
- Lennox Inc., Mississauga
- Lookin' Back Fundraiser Events, Toronto
- Meridian Credit Union, Grey-Bruce
- Internat. Sychronized Swim Show, Niagara Falls
- Sears Drama Festivals, Toronto, Halton, Guelph
- Shaw Colleges, Toronto
- University Women's Association, Grey-Bruce
- Upper Grand District School Board, Guelph
- Y- Employment Services, Grey-Bruce
- Bright professionals and individuals like you
Please Explore Our Website for all our
Voice Power Training Services and Courses
Your Voice is a catalyst to a more powerful
performance to influence your
Status, Business, and Career.